The latest Crossley & Webb online auction focuses on some desirable British classics, of all eras. The auction runs from the 15th of December to the 29th.
As reported on previously, Crossley & Webb earlier this year launched an online trading platform focused on collector cars. Unlimited by physical constraints, the virtual marketplace allows for better presentation and a more detailed description of listings, regardless of where the sellers are based.
Interested parties should register to participate in the bidding.
- Click here to keep an eye on the latest bidding round and to register.
The following 10 cars will be on offer;
- 1980 Rolls-Royce Corniche
- 1981 Lotus Esprit Turbo
- 1966 Sunbeam Tiger V8
- 1993 TVR Chimaera
- 1993 Jaguar XJS V12 Coupe
- 1964 Jaguar E-Type Series 1 3.8 Fixed-Head Coupe
- 1934 Morgan Three-Wheeler Supersports
- 1939 Lagonda V12 Le Mans Special
- 2002 Lotus Elise
- 1968 Austin Mini Cooper S Mk2
Buyers who register to bid on Crossley & Webb Online are vetted prior to approval. A R5000 refundable deposit is required to bid and bidders are guided by Crossley & Webb in order to complete the due diligence process and be confident of the condition of the car prior to placing a bid. Crossley & Webb charge a 10% buyers premium including VAT (eg. If R 200 000 is bid then the total cost is R 220 000).